Secondary teachers in Granite School District can register now for the two-day Digital Literacies Workshop, provided in collaboration with the University of Utah.
- Digital Citizenship
- Blended Learning
- Media Creation
- Multi-modality Writing
- News Integrity
- Ethical Use of Technology
- Date: June 7 and 9, 2022, from 9 AM – 4 PM
- Location: Cottonwood High School
- Credit: Earn 1 University of Utah Credit
- Stipend: $150 (must attend both days)
- Registration Link (https://continue.utah.edu/contracts/edu2/1226)
- Printable Flyer
Questions? Contact Davina Sauthoff, District Library Technology Coach in the Educational Technology Department, Granite School District.
You must be logged in to post a comment.