Join a 2022-2024 cohort of our Educational Technology Endorsement Program! Registration opens on May 2, 2022 @ 7 A.M.
What Is ETEP?
The Educational Technology Endorsement Program (ETEP) is an intensive 2-year professional development program provided by Granite’s Educational Technology Department. Through instructor-led classes, independent learning modules, and in-school coaching, participating teachers explore ways to leverage classroom technology in a student-centered approach to increase instructional effectiveness and student achievement. Through this program, participating educators will develop the competencies required to receive their Educational Technology Endorsement.
- 8 blended courses over 2 years
- 30 hours of a combination of in-class and independent learning time per course
- 1 coaching cycle with school technology coach per course
- Reflective journaling to show growth and application of learning throughout the program
- Submission of artifacts and reflections to show
- achievement of required competencies
- Willingness to adapt teaching methodology to implement student-centered and 21st century instructional practices
- 2 USBE or SUU credit hours per course = 16 credits
- SUU credit is $21 per credit ($42 per course) or USBE credit is free
- USBE Educational Technology Endorsement can be earned upon completion of the program based on demonstration of competencies in instructional practice
- Each cohort is accepting the first 24 applicants
- Additional applicants for each cohort will be placed on a waiting list
- Applicants will be notified of their admittance into an ETEP cohort shortly thereafter
Links to Additional Information
- USBE Educational Technology Endorsement Competencies
- Granite ETEP Course Descriptions
- Wednesday 2022-2024 Schedule & Information
- Thursday 2022-2024 Schedule & Information