Join a 2022-2024 cohort of our Educational Technology Endorsement Program! Registration opens on May 2, 2022 @ 7 A.M.
What Is ETEP?
The Educational Technology Endorsement Program (ETEP) is an intensive 2-year professional development program provided by Granite’s Educational Technology Department. Through instructor-led classes, independent learning modules, and in-school coaching, participating teachers explore ways to leverage classroom technology in a student-centered approach to increase instructional effectiveness and student achievement. Through this program, participating educators will develop the competencies required to receive their Educational Technology Endorsement.
- 8 blended courses over 2 years
- 30 hours of a combination of in-class and independent learning time per course
- 1 coaching cycle with school technology coach per course
- Reflective journaling to show growth and application of learning throughout the program
- Submission of artifacts and reflections to show
- achievement of required competencies
- Willingness to adapt teaching methodology to implement student-centered and 21st century instructional practices
- 2 USBE or SUU credit hours per course = 16 credits
- SUU credit is $21 per credit ($42 per course) or USBE credit is free
- USBE Educational Technology Endorsement can be earned upon completion of the program based on demonstration of competencies in instructional practice
- Each cohort is accepting the first 24 applicants
- Additional applicants for each cohort will be placed on a waiting list
- Applicants will be notified of their admittance into an ETEP cohort shortly thereafter
Registration opens at 7 AM on Monday, May 2, 2022. Click here to apply!
Links to Additional Information
- USBE Educational Technology Endorsement Competencies
- Granite ETEP Course Descriptions
- Wednesday 2022-2024 Schedule & Information
- Thursday 2022-2024 Schedule & Information
If you have any questions about the Educational Technology Endorsement Program, please email Jenny Peirce, District Technology Coach in the Educational Technology Department.
You must be logged in to post a comment.