Using Google to Drive Your Classroom – This online course provides an introduction to using Chromebooks, Google Apps for Education, and other web tools in the classroom.
- Cost – $235
- Management System Cost – $25 (one time license fee)
- Designed to be used while connected to internet, but users can access all Google applications (Google Drive) while in offline mode.
- Comes with a built in local music player, photo editor, and a PDF and Microsoft Office document viewer that are functional without internet access.
- Boots in seconds.
- Has 7-8 hour battery and full QWERTY Keyboard.
- Includes cloud/hard drive storage (Unlimited cloud storage for students)
- Provides affordable alternative.
- Supports USB devices such as cameras, mice, external keyboards, and flash drives.