Welcome to the Granite School District Nutrition Services Website!
Granite Nutrition Services serves approximately 65,000 meals daily. All meals served must be in compliance with all the guidelines and regulations established by the United States Department of Agriculture, the Utah State Board of Education, and the Granite School District Board of Education.
Attention Parents: Applications for Free and Reduced Meal eligibility starts July 21. You can apply for the 2019/2020 school year at www.myschoolapps.com.
New Online Menus!Click here for our new online menus!
District Nutrition Service teams work with passion to provide nutrition to students, helping them meet their educational goals.
What This Means
Nutrition Services programs reflect just how the organization:
- Keeps the students in mind at all times.
- Provides students with nutrition education to help them develop healthy lifetime habits.
- Provides an economically and nutritionally sound program for customers.
- Provides employees with a safe and efficient workplace.
- Follows all food safety standards and provide high quality nutrition service while continuing to improve operating standards.
- Works within the community for the purpose of providing quality meals.
- Provides a fiscally responsible and high quality service to Granite School District.
- Strives to be recognized as an innovative leader in the school nutrition service industry.
Visit the inspirational videos in our Media Library to understand just why the Nutrition Services motto has become
“School Lunch…It’s Not What You Remember!”
Looking for part-time work?
Consider applying for a position as a Nutrition Services worker or substitute at schools across the District.
Take a look at the current job openings in our district. Once there, click on “Nutrition Service Workers & Truck Drivers” to start your online application. You can also visit the HR computer station in our district offices located on 2500 S. State Street, Salt Lake City, UT 84115.
Note: Interested parties must possess or be willing to obtain a current food handler’s permit.
Basic math and data entry skills required.