Welcome to the Granite School District Nutrition Services Website.
Granite Nutrition Services serves approximately 65,000 meals daily. All meals served must be in compliance with all the guidelines and regulations established by the United States Department of Agriculture, the Utah State Board of Education, and the Granite School District Board of Education.
Free and Reduced Lunch
Attention Parents: Applications for Free and Reduced Meal eligibility starts July 21. You can apply for the 2019/2020 school year at www.myschoolapps.com
- View images and descriptions
- View nutrition information for each food
- Filter the menu for specific food allergens
- Rate foods and see carb counts
Granite Nutrition Services Employment Opportunities
We are frequently hiring full-time and part time positions. We would love to have qualified individuals join our team. We have positions open all across the Granite School District.
Note: Interested parties must possess or be willing to obtain a current food handler’s permit.
Basic math and data entry skills required for all positions.
More about Nutrition Services
District Nutrition Service teams work with passion to provide nutrition to students, helping them meet their educational goals.
- Keeps the students in mind at all times.
- Provides students with nutrition education to help them develop healthy lifetime habits.
- Provides an economically and nutritionally sound program for customers.
- Provides employees with a safe and efficient workplace.
- Follows all food safety standards and provide high quality nutrition service while continuing to improve operating standards.
- Works within the community for the purpose of providing quality meals.
- Provides a fiscally responsible and high quality service to Granite School District.
- Strives to be recognized as an innovative leader in the school nutrition service industry.