FREE & REDUCED LUNCH APPLICATIONS
Please complete only one application per family. We encourage you to fill out the application online at My School Apps. However, if you need to fill out a paper copy of the application, please contact your school office.
Federal eligibility for Free and Reduced Meals changes each school year on July 1st. Because of these annual changes, a new application must be submitted each school year.
Additional questions about the Free and Reduced Meals Application can be directed to Granite Nutrition Services Office at 385-646-4321.
Click here for a flyer about Free & Reduced Lunch, available in English and Spanish.
**You may also qualify for a school fee waiver. For information and to complete the application, click here or contact the administration office where your student attends school.**
PANDEMIC EBT (P-EBT) INFORMATION
Customers receiving a P-EBT card in the mail may experience a delay. The card manufacturer has a materials shortage. Your benefit amount remains the same. If you do not receive your card by August 31, 2023, contact the email listed below.
If you have questions about P-EBT:
Information about P-EBT benefits can be found on the Utah Pandemic-Electronic Benefit Transfer website.
- Need to report your card is lost or to request a new card;
- Report an address change;
- Can’t set your PIN;
- Having card issues such as transaction denials;
- Have questions about deposits or issuance amounts
- Are not certain which children have been issued payments
You will need to contact the P-EBT team by sending an email to PEBT@Utah.gov with the following details:
- Full Name and Birthdates for all children (As the name is on the school records)
- The State Student ID (If you have this number)
- The name of all parents/guardians that are in the home
- Your full mailing address
- A description of the reason you need help
NOTE: You cannot contact the PEBT team by phone. If you are calling the EBT Help Desk or your DWS caseworker, they will be unable to assist you because they do not have access to the P-EBT payment systems.