Links to Sites for Language Practice at Home
- University of Utah Language for Youth Classes
- Brigham Young University French Camp (Grades 9-12)
- Brigham Young University Startalk for Chinese (grades 9-12)
- Granite Peaks Language Classes for Adults
- Visual Mathematics Dictionary (English & Spanish)
- Math Vocabulary Cards & Activities (English, Chinese, French, & Spanish)
- ACTFL Proficiency Guidelines Web Site– Descriptions and examples of the proficiency guidelines Granite uses in the Dual Language Immersion programs.
- ACTFL Proficiency Guidelines (PDF)
- Proficiency One Page Information Sheet (PDF)– One page for Chinese and one page for French and Spanish.
- Understanding the AAPPL Measure Score Report (Chinese)
- Understanding the AAPPL Measure Score Report (Spanish French)
Granite District does not endorse any of these sites and is not responsible for the content on any of these pages.