Stephanie Wood, Administrator
Leslie George, Registrar
Granite Online during the School Year 2020-2021
Granite Online is a supplementary 9-12 grade program for students wishing to take an original credit course in addition to their regular schedule to “get ahead” in their credits.
- 2020-2021 School Year Registration Form (Fill out and take to counselor)
- School Year Course Menu for Sept 4-April 6 2020-2021
- Courses are delivered online in Canvas and are taken in .25 credit increments during an open enrollment period between September and April.
- Students may only take one Granite Online class at a time and may be dropped for inactivity.
- Wait lists may occur depending on the number of requests.
- Counselors must approve student enrollment in online courses.
- Why only one class at a time during the school year?
- FAQ document (coming soon)
- Course fees during the school year
- Original credit-$0
- Grade Replacement-$30
|Mon 08/24/20||Online registration open with counselors|
|Fri 09/4/2020||Online courses are visible in Canvas for registered students|
|Tue 04/06/2021||Last day to sign up for a school-year online class|
|Tue 05/04/2020||Last day to submit any assignment or assessment of any kind for Granite Online|
Taking a Business Office class? You will need to download Microsoft Office 365
GRANITE ONLINE SUMMER 2021
REGISTRATION FOR SUMMER Info in March
PAYMENT WINDOW Info in March
COURSES WILL APPEAR IN CANVAS info in March
GRADES APPEAR ON TRANSCRIPT FIRST SEMESTER (and count toward high school GPA)
Summer Granite Online
SUMMER 2021 Course Menu-Coming in March
SUMMER 2020 Course Request–Fill in, print and take to school counselor-Coming in March
$60 per course during the summer. Non-refundable.
Classes are a semester (.50 original credit) and take about 60 hours per course.
Students need a Granite Portal login in order to access their course
Important Summer 2021 Dates
Registration begins–info coming in March
Registration closes-info coming in March
Payment due-info coming in March
LAST day to pay for summer classes-info coming in March
_____Classes Begin in Canvas (make sure you can log in to GSD Portal before last day of school). Info coming in March
____Classes end. All coursework must be complete-info coming in March
___All final exams must be complete. If it is a proctored final, that must be done in the Granite Testing Center, 2500 S. State St.–Info coming in March
___ Info coming in March Teachers post final grades