Granite Online Self-Paced
Stephanie Wood, Administrator
Leslie George, Registrar
Granite Online Self Paced during the School Year 2021-2022
Granite Online Self Paced is a supplementary 9-12 grade program for students wishing to take an original credit course in addition to their regular schedule to “get ahead” in their credits.
If you are looking for Full time enrollment with Granite Online Live, visit here
- 2021-2022 School Year Registration Form (Fill out and take to counselor)
- School Year Course Menu for Aug 23-April 1 2021-2022
- Courses are delivered online in Canvas and are taken in .25 credit increments during an open enrollment period between September and April.
- Students may only take one supplementary Granite Online class at a time in addition to their full 8 period schedule and may be dropped for inactivity.
- Wait lists may occur depending on the number of requests.
- Counselors must approve student enrollment in online courses.
- Proctored Exams must be taken in a Granite Testing Center
- Why only one class at a time during the school year?
- Course fees during the school year
- Original credit-$0
- Grade Replacement-$30
|08/22/21||Online registration open with counselors|
|08/23/2021||Online courses are visible in Canvas for registered students|
|04/01/2022||12:00pm Last day to sign up for a school-year online class (make sure counselors get your requests well in advance of this deadline…they must enter requests by 12:00 into the computer)|
|05/06/2022||4:00pm Last day to submit any assignment or assessment of any kind for Granite Online|
Taking a Business Office class? This is a Microsoft Office Certification course–it won’t work with Chrome or Macs for the full course. You will need to download Microsoft Office 365 and use a PC computer.
GRANITE ONLINE SUMMER 2021-ARCHIVED INFORMATION
REGISTRATION FOR SUMMER: Keep in mind that this summer is 8.5 weeks (that is 1.5 weeks shorter than usual since school doesn’t get out until June this year and starts earlier next Fall).
- COURSES WILL APPEAR IN CANVAS on Wednesday, June 9
- GRADES APPEAR ON TRANSCRIPT FIRST SEMESTER (and count toward high school GPA)
- We’ve been able to allocate some special one-time funding to pay for the $60 per course registration fees this summer.
- SUMMER 2021 Course Menu
- SUMMER 2021 Course Request--Fill in, print and take to school counselor. Your counselor will get your registered.
$60 per course during the summer. Non-refundable. Pay at www.granitesdonline.com
- PAYMENT WINDOW for Driver Ed May 13-25. All payments are made in Granite Online Webstore (NOT the same as your boundary school webstore). www.granitesdonline.com
- Classes are a semester (.50 original credit) and take about 60 hours per course. Summer of 2021 is only 8.5 weeks, so plan very carefully. One class is a large commitment in such a short time.
- Students need a Granite Portal login in order to access their course. Ask your boundary school how to login to GSD Portal before June 3.
Important Summer 2021 Dates
- Registration begins April 8
- Registration closes May 6
- Payment due May 13-25
- LAST day to pay for summer classes May 25
- June 9-Classes Begin in Canvas (make sure you can log in to GSD Portal before last day of school). Info coming in March
- Aug 6-Classes end. All coursework must be complete, work submitted, assessments taken by 4pm that day.
- Aug 6-All final exams must be complete. If it is a proctored final, that must be done in the Granite Testing Center, 2500 S. State St.
- Aug 13-Teachers post final grades to the report card (will show and calculate GPA for 1st semester of the school year).