Stephanie Wood, Administrator
Leslie George, Registrar
GRANITE ONLINE SUMMER 2020
REGISTRATION FOR SUMMER March 4 until May 5, 2020
PAYMENT WINDOW May 8-May 21, 2020 Payment made at this website: www.granitesdonline.com COVID-19 UPDATE: Payments must be made online with a credit card using the website or by calling 385-646-4239. You may also mail a check to Granite Online 2500 S. State St, Salt Lake City, UT 84115. We are not able to accept cash payments at this time. Please call 385-646-4239 for more information. Payment must be RECEIVED by May 21, 2020.
COURSES WILL APPEAR IN CANVAS ON JUNE 1, 2020
GRADES APPEAR ON TRANSCRIPT FIRST SEMESTER (and count toward high school GPA)
Summer Granite Online
- SUMMER 2020 Course Menu
- SUMMER 2020 Course Request–Fill in, print and take to school counselor
- $60 per course during the summer. Non-refundable.
- Classes are a semester (.50 original credit) and take about 60 hours per course.
- Students need a Granite Portal login in order to access their course
Important Summer 2020 Dates
- March 4-Summer Registration begins
- May 5-Summer Registration CLOSES
- May 8-May 21 Payment due for classes (must receive payment by May 21–all payments need to be made online or over the phone with a credit card OR may be mailed to 2500 S. State St, SLC, UT 84115)
- May 21-LAST day to pay for summer classes
- June 1-Classes Begin in Canvas (make sure you can log in to GSD Portal before last day of school).
- August 3-All coursework must be complete
- August 7-All proctored final exams must be complete (taken at the Granite Testing Center)
- August 7-14-Teachers post final grades
Other summer info:
Driving Range Schedule-Coming mid May 2020
Granite Online during the School Year
- CLOSED-2019-2020 School Year Registration Form (Fill out and take to counselor)
- School Year Course Menu for Sept 4-April 3 2019-2020
- Why only one class at a time during the school year?
- Course fees during the school year
- Original credit-$0
- Credit recovery-$25
- Grade Replacement-$25 Granite Online course fee + $20 recording=$45 (if course is taken from another provider, they may have additional course fees; the recording fee is still due to Granite)
|Mon 08/26/19||Online registration open with counselors|
|Wed 09/4/2019||Online courses are visible in Canvas for registered students|
|Fri 04/03/2020||Last day to sign up for a school-year online class|
|Wed 05/06/2020||Last day to turn in assignments|
|Fri 05/08/2019||Last day to take a proctored final|
Taking a Business Office class? You will need to download Microsoft Office 365