Stephanie Wood, Administrator
Leslie George, Registrar
Granite Online during the School Year 2020-2021
Granite Online is a supplementary 9-12 grade program for students wishing to take an original credit course in addition to their regular schedule to “get ahead” in their credits.
- Courses are delivered online in Canvas and are taken in .25 credit increments during an open enrollment period between September and April.
- Students may only take one Granite Online class at a time and may be dropped for inactivity.
- Wait lists may occur depending on the number of requests.
- Counselors must approve student enrollment in online courses.
- 2020-2021 School Year Registration Form (Fill out and take to counselor)–coming soon
- School Year Course Menu for Sept 4-April 6 2020-2021
- Why only one class at a time during the school year?
- FAQ document (coming soon)
- Course fees during the school year
- Original credit-$0
- Grade Replacement-$25
|Mon 08/24/20||Online registration open with counselors|
|Thu 09/4/2020||Online courses are visible in Canvas for registered students|
|Tue 04/06/2021||Last day to sign up for a school-year online class|
|Tue 05/04/2020||Last day to submit any assignment or assessment of any kind for Granite Online|
Taking a Business Office class? You will need to download Microsoft Office 365
GRANITE ONLINE SUMMER 2020
REGISTRATION FOR SUMMER March 4 until May 5, 2020
PAYMENT WINDOW May 8-May 21, 2020 Payment made at this website: www.granitesdonline.com COVID-19 UPDATE: Payments must be made online with a credit card using the website or by calling 385-646-4239. You may also mail a check to Granite Online 2500 S. State St, Salt Lake City, UT 84115. We are not able to accept cash payments at this time. Please call 385-646-4239 for more information. Payment must be RECEIVED by May 21, 2020.
COURSES WILL APPEAR IN CANVAS ON JUNE 1, 2020
GRADES APPEAR ON TRANSCRIPT FIRST SEMESTER (and count toward high school GPA)
Summer Granite Online
- SUMMER 2020 Course Menu
- SUMMER 2020 Course Request–Fill in, print and take to school counselor
- $60 per course during the summer. Non-refundable.
- Classes are a semester (.50 original credit) and take about 60 hours per course.
- Students need a Granite Portal login in order to access their course
Important Summer 2020 Dates
- March 4-Summer Registration begins
- May 5-Summer Registration CLOSES
- May 8-May 21 Payment due for classes (must receive payment by May 21–all payments need to be made online or over the phone with a credit card OR may be mailed to 2500 S. State St, SLC, UT 84115)
- May 21-LAST day to pay for summer classes
- June 1-Classes Begin in Canvas (make sure you can log in to GSD Portal before last day of school).
- August 3-All coursework must be complete
- August 7-All final exams must be complete. If it is a proctored final, that must be done in the Granite Testing Center, 2500 S. State St.
- August 7-14-Teachers post final grades
Other summer info:
Driving Range Schedule-Open your Canvas Calendar in your Driver Ed course to view dates/times.