STEM Fair Winners 2020
Thank you for participating in the GSD In Person STEM Fair. We had many great projects this year. To see if you qualified to move on to the U of U Regional in March, please open this link.
Granite STEM Fair 2020
Dates to remember:
- January 13, 2020 – last day for school fairs
- January 17, 2020 – virtual fair submissions due by 3:00
- January 31, 2020 – GSD in-person fair
- February 7, 2020 – Early bird USEF registration deadline (held at U of U)
- March 10-13 – USEF regional fair
If you have questions about the Granite District STEM fair, please contact Emily Harward or Megan Black. 385-646-4239
If you have questions about the Regional Fair, you may review their website.
Virtual Fair Winners 2020
Thank you for participating in the GSD Virtual STEM Fair. We had many great projects this year. To see if you qualified to move on to the In-Person District Fair on January 31, 2020, please open this link.
Help Documents for STEM Fair
- Virtual Fair Template–Google Slides version (Spanish version for DLI) Blank form that students must use to prepare project for submission to the Virtual Fair
- Elementary Science Fair Notebook 2020
- Elementary Engineering Notebook 2020
Extra Ideas on Being Successful at STEM Fair
- Elementary STEM Fair Presentation-How to get started
- Science Fair Friday Video Series–Weekly clip on STEM Fair created by our Regional Fair at the U of U
- Guidelines for Advancing to the Regional and National Fairs
- The Process of a Science Research Experiment
- Use to prepare winners from school fair for the 1st round of district competition
School STEM Fair Coordinators
If you are a STEM Fair coordinator for your school, complete this form so that you can receive updates and information about STEM Fair. If your student would like to participate in STEM Fair and you are not sure who your school’s coordinator is, contact Emily Harward or Megan Black.