Our GSD Ed Tech Tuesdays professional development sessions for teachers have already started up for the 2019-2020 school year, but we still have one session to go in September. Join us at the TLC on September 17, 2019 to learn the basics (and a few more advanced tips and tricks) of using Google Classroom and G-suite to enhance collaboration, communication, creativity, and critical thinking with your students.
If Google Classroom isn’t your focus or you can’t make it this Tuesday, we have numerous other sessions throughout the year. Classes are held on the first Tuesday of each month at the Granite Education Center (Room D-228, on the second floor of the five-story building) and on the third Tuesday of each month at the Technology Learning Center in West Valley City. Future session topics:
- Utah’s Online Library and Sora (October 1 or 15)
- Strategies for Developing Computational Thinking Skills (November 5 or 19)
- Integrating Digital Citizenship and Digital Literacy Skills (December 3 or 17)
- Personalized Learning (January 7 or 21)
- Adobe Creative Cloud Tools for Photography and Images: Photoshop & Lightroom (February 4 or 18)
- Adobe Spark (March 3 or 17)
- Design Thinking (April 7 or 21)
Additionally, we are offering a Makerspace series on the second Tuesday of some months.