Best Buy provides $2 million in community grants to nonprofit organizations that provide teens with places and opportunities to develop 21st century technology skills that will inspire future education and career choices.
Examples of program activities include:
- Computer programming
- Digital imaging (photography, graphic design, videography)
- Music production
- Gaming and mobile app development
For full details about the Best Buy grant and to access all the links, please CLICK HERE.
How to Apply
- Complete the grant eligibility quiz online at http://www.easymatch.com/bestbuygrant between June 2-29, 2015.
- Create a user profile and an organization profile.
- Preview the required elements of the grant proposal.
- Identify a Best Buy location near you at www.bestbuy.com/storelocator and enter the store or location number in the grant proposal.
- Complete the grant proposal by 8 a.m. EDT on June 29, 2015.
- Notification date: Sept. 15, 2015.
- For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-625-4350.