The first 2016-2017 edition of our department’s monthly newsletter recently went out via email to teachers in Granite School District. If you missed it you can access it here.
Highlights from our September 2016 Newsletter:
- Now Registering For: Introduction to Chromebooks In the Classroom
- Now Registering For: Google Classroom For Elementary
- Donors Choose and Classroom Project Funding
- Learn About Chevron Fuel Your School Funding
- Getting Started With Google Classroom
- You Can Now Create a Quiz in Google Forms!
- Never Miss Student Questions With the New Audience Tools in Google Slides
- Educational Technology’s Website Gems
The Granite EdTech Monthly Newsletter is edited by Teresa Bruin, District Educational Technology Specialist. You can access all of our past newsletters at http://etnewsupdate.wikispaces.com/.