Looking for tips and tricks for using Google Classroom? These presentations, created by our school technology specialists, have suggestions to get you started and new things to try. These were first shared as part of the professional development menu for Granite teachers at the beginning of the school year.
Topics covered include:
- Setting up your Classroom
- Creating assignments
- Organizational tips
- Go Math & Wonders Integration
- Google Integration with Calendar, Drive, Meet, and Quiz
- Grades, Feedback, and Rubrics
- Using Hyperdocs in Classroom
- Creating a Grade Level Team Classroom
You must be logged in to post a comment.