Looking for tips and tricks for distance learning? These presentations, first shared as part of the professional development menu for Granite teachers at the beginning of the school year, have suggestions to get you started, as well as new things to try.
Topics covered include:
- Asynchronous and synchronous learning activities
- Setting student expectations
- Developing strong connections
- Organization and scheduling
- Ideas for when you hit a roadblock
You must be logged in to post a comment.