1) Crisis Intervention & Hospital Diversion Services
You or your family should never feel that you must face a mental health challenge alone. Free crisis response programs aimed to keep all our family members, friends and neighbors safe, with a fast acting Mobile Crisis Outreach Team, and a Warm Line which offers a compassionate voice on the other end of the line. Help is a simple phone call away!
For Any Mental Health Crisis:
UNI Crisisline – (801) 587-3000
- Licensed clinicians provide services 24/7
- Crisis intervention & suicide prevention
- Treatment information & referreals
For Prompt, Face-to-Face Crisis Response:
UNI Mobile Crisis Outreach Team
- Consulation & support to individuals, families, schools, and first responders within Salt Lake County
- Triaged through the UNI Crisisline
- Youth & adult services teams are available 24/7
For Secure Evaluation & Stabilization
UNI Receiving Center
- Short-term stay (up to 23 hours)
- Serves both voluntary & involuntary patients
- Therapeutic crisis management, assessment & discharge planning
For Non-Crisis Support:
UNI Warmline – (801) 587-1055
- Salt Lake Country residents may call daily 9a.m. to 10p.m.
- Certified Peer Specialists offer support, engagement and a sense of hope and self respect
For Short-term Residential Treatment:
UNI Wellness Recovery Center
- A longer stay option for Salt Lake County residents
- Psychiatric assessment & medication intervention
2) Employee Assistance Program – LifeMap
Some days it can be tough to manage the competing priorities in our lives, and keep it all running smoothly. Aetna’s EAP program, is there for you when you need it. This confidential and round-the clock service offers support and resources, whether your issues are parenting, work situations, a troubled relationship, substance abuse or even just a desire for self-improvement. Program is available to you and your dependents 24/7.
24/7 Phone Service:
- Toll-Free 1-866-750-1327, available to all members.
- visit www.mylifevalues.com
- LifeMap will pay up to three face to face counseling sessions a year with an EAP network provider
- Teachers must be enrolled in the LifeMap LTD program for counseling sessions