As if life wasn’t stressful enough, along comes the coronavirus which has put the world and our lives into a chaotic tail spin. If you’re struggling with mental health, which we all are in some way or another. Remember you are not alone. Listed below are some great resources to help us through this challenging time. “We’ve Got This!”
Granite Wellness Center
We are very fortunate to have an amazing staff and resources available at our Wellness Center. These resources are free to employees and dependents who are on one of Granite’s medical plans.
Did You Know – Telephonic Visits Are Available For:
- Behavioral Health. Mental and emotional health is a critical component of overall wellness. If you are struggling with anxiety, depression, grief, stress, relationships, addiction, ADHD/ADD, or another type of personal struggle, Granite Wellness Center offers private/confidential access to Behavioral Health services and counseling to help you be your best. Take time to care for yourself and work through life’s challenges. If you would like to schedule a telephonic visit with Rainey Boateng, LCSW (Licensed Clinical Social Worker), please contact the Wellness Center at 801-964-9355.
- Wellness Coaching. If you would like to schedule a telephonic visit with Kimberlie Rew (Wellness Coach), please contact the Wellness Center at 801-964-9355. If you are looking for assistance with stress management, nutrition, physical activity, or other wellness areas, Kim is available to support you.
- Management of various conditions (e.g., diabetes, hypertension, hyperlipidemia). If you would like to schedule a telephonic visit with Lisa Sehy, RN (Health Risk Condition Management Nurse), please contact the Wellness Center at 801-964-9355. Lisa can provide health education, resources, and support to help you improve management of your health condition.
- Community Crisis Intervention Support Services
- Stress & Coping – Center for Disease Control (CDC)
- Work Place Mental Health – American Psychiatric Association
- Quick Tip For Mental Health During COVID-19 – SSMHealth
1) COVID Stress Resources
2) Crisis Intervention & Hospital Diversion Services
You or your family should never feel that you must face a mental health challenge alone. Free crisis response programs aimed to keep all our family members, friends and neighbors safe, with a fast acting Mobile Crisis Outreach Team, and a Warm Line which offers a compassionate voice on the other end of the line. Help is a simple phone call away!
For Any Mental Health Crisis:
UNI Crisisline – (801) 587-3000
- Licensed clinicians provide services 24/7
- Crisis intervention & suicide prevention
- Treatment information & referreals
For Prompt, Face-to-Face Crisis Response:
UNI Mobile Crisis Outreach Team
- Consulation & support to individuals, families, schools, and first responders within Salt Lake County
- Triaged through the UNI Crisisline
- Youth & adult services teams are available 24/7
For Secure Evaluation & Stabilization
UNI Receiving Center
- Short-term stay (up to 23 hours)
- Serves both voluntary & involuntary patients
- Therapeutic crisis management, assessment & discharge planning
For Non-Crisis Support:
UNI Warmline – (801) 587-1055
- Salt Lake Country residents may call daily 9a.m. to 10p.m.
- Certified Peer Specialists offer support, engagement and a sense of hope and self respect
For Short-term Residential Treatment:
UNI Wellness Recovery Center
- A longer stay option for Salt Lake County residents
- Psychiatric assessment & medication intervention
A free resource for those seeking emotional health guidance during uncertain times. This is a community resource and available to all community members. Calls are connected with a trained caregiver who can provide appropriate:
- self-care tools
- peer supports
- treatment options
- crisis resources
CALL- 833-442-221 (Available 7 days a week, from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.)
4) Employee Assistance Program – LifeMap
Some days it can be tough to manage the competing priorities in our lives, and keep it all running smoothly. LifeMap’s EAP program, is there for you when you need it. This confidential and round-the clock service offers support and resources, whether your issues are parenting, work situations, a troubled relationship, substance abuse or even just a desire for self-improvement. Program is available to you and your dependents 24/7.
24/7 Phone Service:
- Toll-Free 1-866-750-1327, available to all members.
- visit www.mylifevalues.com
- LifeMap will pay up to three face to face counseling sessions a year with an EAP network provider
- Teachers must be enrolled in the LifeMap LTD program for counseling sessions