Post Author: Celia Powell, Educational Technology Specialist and Team Leader
Teachers have embraced the breakout boxes both physical and digital in recent years to help students solve problems, think critically, and develop engagement in the classroom. Alex Rosenthal and his colleagues have taken the principles of a breakout box several steps further in their annual puzzle solves. Check it out for long-term projects and challenges for students.
- MIT Mystery Hunt
- MIT Mystery Hunt Puzzle Index
- Spotlight: First Graders and the 4 Cs with Breakout EDU
- Spotlight: Digital Breakouts at Calvin Smith Elementary
- BreakoutEDU Conference Presentation by Tricia Fenton and Sara Robinson
- Digital Breakout Template
- How Digital Breakouts Work
- Making a Digital Breakout
- 50+ Digital Resources for Creating Puzzles and Clues
You must be logged in to post a comment.